- 1 1/2 pounds beef (or any meat type)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cups lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon red pepper – crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- cooking spray
- Cut your meat into 1/8″ to 1/4″ thick slices. (It may help to slightly freeze before hand)
- Mix lime juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire, ginger, both types of pepper and liquid smoke.
- Add meat and coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Dry meat according to your dehydrator.
best beef jerky